Air-Rite knows that getting HVAC repairs and replacements in your home shouldn’t break the bank. That’s why we’re proud to partner with several payment financers to offer special financing offers with approved credit. When you trust Air-Rite with your HVAC needs, you can enjoy a comfortable home without worrying about how much it will cost you. Check out our payment options below.
Wells Fargo Carrier® Credit Card Program
Buy today, and pay over time with a Carrier® credit card.
Check out the benefits of using the Wells Fargo Carrier® credit card:
- Convenient monthly payments that fit your budget
- Revolving line of credit that can be used repeatedly
- Special financing for new installations
- Simple online account management & bill payment options
*Wells Fargo Bank issues the Carrier® credit card to applicants with approved credit.
Equal Housing Lender
Energy Efficiency Loans for Homeowners
Nicor Gas, Northshore Gas, and ComEd customers are eligible to apply for financing that will pay for household energy efficiency equipment and improvements. Loan installments will be included in your monthly Nicor Gas, Northshore Gas, or ComEd bill.
General Rates and Terms:
- 8.74% fixed interest rate
- Residential owner-occupied and tenant occupied, single-family (1-4 unit) homes, condominiums and mobile homes
- Unsecured loan (homeowner provides no collateral) added to your monthly utility bill
- Borrowers can finance $500 – $20,000
- Fixed rate loan terms: 8.74% interest rate for 1, 3, 5, 7*, and 10* years.
- No fees, points, or closing costs
- No prepayment penalty, can pay in full at any time
- Can finance 100% of installation costs
- Quick approval process
*The loan amount must be greater than $8,000 to utilize a 7 or 10 year loan term
Rates subject to change, customers are subject to the current rate at time of application.
Standard Payment Options
Air-Rite provides flexible payment options for your convenience. As a Compliance Assured company, your financial transactions remain confidential.
Air-Rite accepts cash and check payments as well as the following payment options: